Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18th

Hello Everyone,
My name is Judy and I will be managing this post to assist in keeping everyone around the world up to date on what is happening here in Washington regarding Vanda. My goal is to add to the blog daily. I am in contact with Vanda's dear friend Lori here in Washington, and she will assist me in getting info out to you all.
I am being thanked by many for helping in this emotionally challenging time, but as these days have progressed since the tragic circumstances of Vanda's passing, I marvel at the myriad facets of Vanda's life, the outpouring of love and sadness, fond remembrances and generosity.
I have come to realize how most of us only know such a tiny sliver of each others lives, connected by fragile threads, not seeing all of the connections we have made until something in life or death weaves it all together.
I knew Vanda for a short time, through her work at Radiance Herbs and Massage in Olympia and as a fellow student in the Ramtha School. I am now blessed to see the vast wealth of her life coming together, reflected in these many thoughts from all of who loved her that have come forward in this past week.
j

Also Some posts will allow for your commentary, some will not.

No comments: